Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Impulse Moment

Here's an update since it's been like a few days since I wrote an entry.

Monday had a nice lunch at Swensen in town with my bazaar members, went with the 20 dollar voucher we won. Is definitely satisfying. We simply just enjoy the time there and did some group discussion. After filling our stomach, we did a little shopping but I ended empty handed as usual. Had a impromptu meeting up with my two lovely cousis and we watch Transformer. OMG, please go watch it. It's simply 2 thumbs up. We went to take neo-prints. Though is a short meeting up, it's just great.

Today, had my CMA test 2 which I thought was pretty tricky and I just follow and applied what I've know and without much checking through, I left the exam hall. OMG, thinking of it, I felt a little stupid doing so when I can check through. Whatever. But pretty confident about scoring. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home